With winter never very far away, Fish The Fly Travel offers destination fly fishing trips around the globe and provide quality, unbiased information on how to book the trip of a lifetime. We support eco-minded lodges that practice catch-and-release sustainable fishing. All of Fish the Fly’s travel services are at no cost to you! You will not pay more than if you booked directly.
- Roatan & Guanaja, Honduras: flats fishing for bonefish, permit, tarpon, snook, and jacks, wahoo, dorado, and a few marlin just offshore.
- Palometa Club, Ascension Bay, Mexico: flats fishing for bonefish, permit, tarpon, snook, and an untapped blue water fishery.
- Costa De Cocos, Chetumal Bay, Mexico: flats fishing for bonefish, permit, tarpon, snook, and jacks.
- North & South Islands of New Zealand: sight fishing to rainbow and brown trout.
- Snake River, Jackson Hole Wyoming: driftboat and wade fishing for native, indigenous cutthroat trout on Jackson Hole's famous Snake River.
- Green River, Wyoming: primarily driftboat fishing on one of Wyoming's premier fisheries.
- South Fork of the Snake River, Idaho: floating the Idaho section of the Snake River below Palisades Dam.
- Yellowstone National Park: fly fishing in Yellowstone may entail boating on a lake or wading a stream.